View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 09:50 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  
LillianGish
Velveteen Rabbit

I did not get to an AA meeting in Fresno. Too busy calling all my clients about the hothead employee who was fired. Anyone see that scene in the movie Jerry Maguire when Tom Cruise was calling all his clients to save them? Felt like that. Pretty sure I'll win but it's stressful to think about.

The firing went down when I wasn't there and I heard everyone involved was visibly shaken because he was very threatening and angry. They posted an armed guard at my workplace because it was that bad. I've been there 20 years and never saw a guard posted. I was warned not to return to work anytime soon in order to protect my safety.

So....now I sit in my home, with doors and windows locked...my cul de sac on watch for psycho former employee. And yet, all my clients said such wonderful things about him....and I couldn't say anything because I don't want to lose in a lawsuit. He was nice to them....it's everyone else who he verbally abused and intimidated.

This kind of pisses me off and I don't get pissed off very often. Yes, he was such a great guy, I am afraid in my own home. He would love that a bunch of people are fearful....which tells me I need to knock it off with the fear factor. Screw him.

OK, better times ahead I hope. RANT OFF!!!