View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 07:18 PM
  # 151 (permalink)  
Simplicity4114

Hey[All! today was another cluster at work. Still no cravings but I'm just emotionally and mentally exhausted, which has me on high alert for the AV. No way to avoid the fallout so I'm stuck in the thick of it with everyone else. Hey, they can't fire us all right? I actually think my boss is mentally ill. I don't say this in a flippant way.....rather, I just believe the issues go way deeper than any of us are qualified to understand. It's sort of disturbing. Not sure if I should just get out of there or see what happens but I don't think we can limp along much longer in this way. We're a small place, no where to hide to avoid the wrath. blah. Thank God it's Friday! Grandchild #1 is staying the night. Not sure what the temp it is in hell right now but guessing it's freezing over because he was fast asleep by 9:30. Finally Oma gets a good night of sleep!

CG-Glad to hear you're feeling a lot of support! Good luck with the AA meeting tomorrow! Keep us posted on how it goes.

Camery-Enjoy touring the town tomorrow and happy to hear you're liking the job/co-workers!

A big ello to everyone else!