View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 11:22 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
jessicawest

Thank you very much for all the responses.

I will definitely start reading the Sticky's as well. I did read a thread about Control last night, and I'm mature enough to know that one can not control their actions and they will drink regardless of what you say/don't say.

I can't pin point my feelings about the drinking yet. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Fact is I am concerned, and it does bother me, I'm not sure to what extend yet. One thing that I do know is, that it is also messing around with his sleeping pattern, because by 20:30 at night he falls asleep but get up at 3am again to start working - obviously because he went to bed so early.

I want to wait for the right opportunity to maybe discuss with him again. We both have been very busy the past few days (work related) and there haven't been much time to discuss anything deep or meaningful but maybe over this coming weekend.

Another thing I noticed is that it looks to me like he has been living quite a secluded life the past few months/year. My mind is telling me it is because of the drinking. Except for contact with business acquaintances there aren't other people visiting/calling except for some family members - but they only call him now and then, and they live far away.

Will keep you posted. Thank you for the support.