View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 04:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
KidsR#1

Ah carries the medical insurance and it's a high deductible plan. His employer contributes $ towards it so there is little out of plan expenses in that area.
The kids live with me primarily right now. Ah says he's going to fight me for time with them but as of right now he doesn't have his own place, and lives/works in a different School District. I would be open to him having overnight visits once he gets his own place and is sover for a bit. That doesn't seem to be dear future.

It is good to know that I can request more support since I take care of the kids 100% of the time. He has been giving me money for child support informally butI have not been asking for extra money for dance classes and school activities which is becoming hard for me to pay by myself. She also makes a lot more money than me as I am part time. Some of the reason that I am still part-time is having to care for the kids, their after school activities. whileo there are full-time positions at my job right now it wouldn't be a good fit for the kids and I right now.