View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 03:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Change4life

day 5 not going to well

I was doing fairly well this morning, felt very shaky and just plain bad but I am on my way. My supposedly best friend (non user) stopped by and evrything was OK. @ 5 my neighbor asked her for a ride. I said I would go for the ride. She knows I am trying to get clean, but on the way home she started belittling me, calling me names and calling me a drunkin loser I couldn't believe it. im already shaking like a leaf and this B**** starts picking on me. I ended up walking home and I am fuming cause I only went for the ride to be nice. Now my head is all screwed up and I feel like I might fall Im trying to let it go, then the phone rings, on the answering machine she starts singing 100 bottles of beer on the wall. Now I am feeling really isolated. Apparently I can't consider that person a friend, but that hurts. was gonna use but I think I feel better now. I think I am really liking SR. I think I am lying slightly I want to get high so bad it is ridiculous. Why do people feel the need to sabotage other people, it just makes everything so much harder