View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 11:06 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
SusieJ

Thank you guys for all the posts and responses. Deep down I know what,I have to do. He's on his last week of rehab and pulling away from me the first week he was in he was telling me how much he loved me blah blah now he's just sending the odd text. He is in contact with the OW (she's one piece of work). And said again he needs to make a decision when he comes out. ....the guy is u believable. But he doesn't need to make that decision because I have and he's out of my life ...I can't look back I wish him well in his recovery but have now u tangled another set of lies.

Apparently he wasn't single when I met him he told me he was and now I found he left his long term partner for me. My whole relationship despite the alcohol has been based on lies and deceit and to be honest do I really know this guy....NO I don't. They are going to be good together wil the OW ever trust him...no and he is going to lead a very insular life having to explain his every movement to her...not my problem anymore.

A appreciate this forum and so glad I found it...thank you