Old 10-09-2016, 06:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lizzieloulou

Weekend to myself...forgotten how a healthy life feels!

My AH has taken on extra shifts this weekend...massive tail between his legs after the misery of last weekend;and he has been super attentive and a domestic god! Not surprised about how ashamed he is this week...the last episode was pretty bad! Anyway...I have had the best part of two days and nights completely to myself...knitting...reading...watching what I want to watch on television etc! Not one eggshell to tread on...no discarded food everywhere...no overturned ashtrays...just a tidy, quiet and HEALTHY house! When you are lucky enough to get true 'me' time, you really have the time and space to think, examine and feel! Isn't it sad though...because you feel so trapped and lost 90% of the time, you do actually forget/suppress how good it is to be you!? Just going to savour the last few hours of this opportunity, by sending everyone loving and positive thoughts! P.s. I have also been able to enjoy a 'normal' glass of wine with my dinner... Cabernet sauvignon is in the building....freedom!!!