View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 05:49 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Camery03

Good for you Sim! Sounds like a great day in store for you! And kudos on the no drinking at the game-- that is usually a tough time for most people, and you did it!

Happy Sunday everyone! Well, the artic air sure showed its colors yesterday and last night.... things shaped up really good yesterday. I think it helped both of us just giving each other some space. A few hours in to the day and things were better. We got a lot done, and went sight seeing, and found our bearings should I say.
We didn't bring up what happened, nor do I plan to. I don't quite understand all that is involved in PTSD and I truly believe it something in his past triggered his reaction and behavior. Not too mention that he cant remember a lot lately. I need to do better at making him feel at home here, and that some of things ( as quirky as they may be) have a place here.
On todays agenda is not a lot. We have one side of town to venture out in and then switch between the Packer game and Debate I am sure.
Tomorrow is my FIRST day at my new job, so I want to get to bed early, have a nice early dinner, and be able to relax. I am for the most part done-- just a few larger pics to hang and then I am all done!
There I go rambling again!
Have a great day!!!