View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 11:39 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Jade1224

Hi tea, stay away from the liquor aisle at the super market! I normally go to a different store than I used to go to even if it's further away because its almost like a habit to go straight to the liquor aisle at my home store. If I go to a different store, its like starting new. I have to go search for liquor instead of knowing exactly where it is. Maybe it's stupid thinking but tweaking the little stuff works for me.

Sadgirl and justme, k66, I'm sorry y'all are having trouble in your first days. It helps me to read your comments because I too felt like that in the early days. Once your body gets acclimated to being sober, you won't be going through as much anxiety.

Illuminate, I did a lot of stupid things while drunk. Drinking and driving. My family was worried about me. I definitely want to be a responsible, classy, peaceful, and sophisticated woman and none of that includes drinking. I just get sloppy. Nothing sexy about it. When you're healthy from the inside out, it just shines naturally. Everyone has told me how different I look but nobody except my family knows about my struggle with alcohol.

As for the weekend, it's always a busy work week for me. I am a server. It does get hard sometimes when I pour wine all night for customers and I can't have my usual wine after work. But I also won't wake up every morning trying to go to work with a hangover.

Stay safe peeps