Old 10-06-2016, 05:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Bluehawaii

Why would my rah try and sabatage our daughters recovery??

I've been separated from recovered alcoholic husband for four months and it's been a nightmare with the games that he's been playing. I never thought in a million years.
This man has fooled me for 30 years he is nothing like he showed me in 30 years my eyes are wide open now at how distructive and sinister he is.
It's been absolutely mind-boggling to me that any human being can be capable of the things that he has done .
There is just too many things that I can't even list here that are just gut wrenching.
He Went and got baptized on Saturday .he asked if I would be there to watch and of course like the fool I am I went and hoped that somehow he may have changed ...our two adult daughters were there as well with the same hope.he shared his prophecy tapes with us and how much it was real and true all to just sucker us in again.
By Tuesday he had convinced his friend at work that I wasn't going to give his latter back he got him so hostile towards me that he didn't even ask me nicely for the latter he went ballistic and sent text messages threatening me with all kinds of abuse ,threats etc you name it I took the text messages to the police in which they turned around and just said give him his ladder back.
When they asked him what type a ladder it was he said it was a 25 foot extension ladder and meanwhile it was an 8 foot aluminum ladder .
Even knowing that the police said give it to him and that he and my husband will be by in the morning to pick it up I said are you serious I have all kinds of threats from him and you want them both to come to my house to pick it up with me being by myself.

Our daughter Who has had a serious issue with addictions as well went out for supper with him on Tuesday night.
She's been sober since January of addiction to drugs and pills being the hardest to get off. Her addiction to the benzo was the hardest for her to quit but thank God she got off them in January after I went to her doctor and asked her to stop prescribing her these medications.
On Tuesday her dad asked her to go out for supper and then told her that he got a bottle of benzo's and ask her if she would like some.
He then gave her 2 and told her he had 30 .
She went home has not taken them wrote a text to her best friend about how disgusted she is with her father and realize for the first time he doesn't love her.
Two days later she gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked him again for some more he knew she slept over with me and I think was suspicious and told her no those are addictive . The next day after that he told her he threw them out and wants God to heal him not benzos.
I sent her the exact email he sent back in December to me saying that exact same thing that he trashed his benzos and that God was going to heal him.
She is vulnerable and he is causing so much distress with her but this is just unbelievable!!
What man would put his daughter in such a predicament what man would do that??
I can't protect her she's 25 she loves him keeps going back to him he's done the same to me by killing me with kindness does the same to her and so you just feel really guilty somehow.
And you continue to believe the lies it's unreal... I myself now have been fully woken up and I think I'm in a place to Say goodby for ever.