View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 11:19 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
SBalonD

Thanks for the informative replies and I am very thankful for them, I now know there are people out there with the same feelings and thinking.

Sorry that I have taken so long to reply I have been so busy working, training and visiting family and friends. I even went for breakfast in a pub(which some may say is a potential explosion waiting to happen) but I have done it so many times before if I know I am just going for something to eat.

I am now on day 23 but haven't taken the disulfiram and still waiting to get another appointment with the counsellor but he did say it can take up to 6 weeks.

Everything right now is going positive in my life and even on a Saturday and Sunday I am in bed for 10 to keep some continuity and routine and am feeling good apart from work troubles but hey I can't control them. I will be changing jobs constantly as I am with an agency so hopefully I can get something more permanent or do what I want to do at the start of next year - an adult apprenticeship, feeling really confident about the future.

God bless you all