View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 05:55 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
zjw

Just becareful you dont drive yourself nuts looking fro the most ideal solution etc.. I had this idea in my head that i needed my 1.5 children and my 2 cats in the yard and my retirement acct and pay my bills timely and etc.. plan for my future and follow all the things we all hear about in terms of fiscal responsiblity and so on. IN my case the reality was the money wasnt there to go around all I was doing was driving myself bonkers with worries over it all trying to keep all my ducks in a row. then i'd drink my brains out to cope.

I kinda hit a hard reset and moving forward tried to not bite off more then i could chew and tried to find my boundaries and limitations so that i could prevent myself from being in a simlier situation again.

Its like i've heard stgories of folks to quit there jobs so they can recover from booze say. Some might think thats insane what baout there bills!?!? others might say its insane to try and recover and still hold down a job etc.. Its all a matter of whats gonna work out best for each person. The goal is to stay sober stay sane as quick and easily as possible. Its kinda hard to do one without the other etc..

I dont personally advocate meds and such but seeing your doctor might help too. Maybe he can perscribe something to help with the anxiety.