View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 05:57 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
jimmyc

Originally Posted by zjw View Post
i dont particularly advocate it but I know plenty of folks who have walked from say CC debt. what happened to them? nothing. they jsut had to pay cash moving forward something they shoulda done to begin with.

My point again is its not liek they will show up at your door with a gun and shake you down or something. Its some numbers on a piece of paper dont let it get to you. You wanna allow some creditor to rob you of your joy as well as your money? Are they gonna put flowers on your grave?

I used to contimplate suicide over it. But i had the reality check i'm gonna kill myself over some money i owe to mastercard? seriously? what will that solve?

take some time and tell yourself not now. i'm not gonna think about this now. Right now I"m gonna go for a walk or enjoy this or that etc.. take a breather.
No one should walk from debt - It's an agreement we made between ourselves - Me and the creditor(s). Sure they're not going to show up on the door, but that doesn't stop this intense worrying about it. I have as much robbed the creditors as they might rob me, if I don't pay this back.

By the way, I've got a lot more reason to "top myself" other than just financial difficulties. The reason I can't just go for a walk is because I was "this close" to ending my life a few months ago. I even took pictures man....? really?