View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 08:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DetachedWife

I am such a fool

I don't take my own advice. I am now 9 1/2 years into this marriage. Have walked out and come back more times than I can count. Mostly because I can't afford a divorce. I was stupid enough to believe him when he said I could quit my job to build up my business 6 months ago.Plus everything is in my name because he declared bankruptcy. Ever since March he has been bitching about my lack of income as I haven't been making a steady monthly one. He is supposed to be the main provider for now . Now once again **** hit the fan because I left to go see my aunt in Florida after one of his binges and now the ******** is divorcing me. I also found his dating profile on the computer on several sights that he set up on 9/26 which just pissed me off. I haven't had sex in over 2 years because I won't let him touch me . I planned the business so I can eventually get out because it would allow me to work from home as my house is far and has no paying jobs nearby. Now I am dead broke and will have no way to pay my mortgage. And the kicker?? He is a NYC limo driver who drives for huge accounts! Even after one fires him for not showing up another one hires him and he makes tons of money!!