Old 09-24-2016, 08:47 AM
  # 252 (permalink)  
fgo

Morning Everyone,
I'm feeling the positive changes in my body & mind. Made me wonder if the people around me notice.?. Then I realized it doesn't really matter if they do, I notice & it's starting from the inside out.

Neverthought,MrP... I also have 2 boys, mine are 26&17. We have a good relationship & I would do anything for them. They are also very close, which I am grateful for. All I can say is, If there is only one reason you don't drink, Do it for them, it goes by so fast. That goes for all the Dads & moms here. Trust me, you don't want those regrets.

Julia,,, There are so many ways to meditate, and for different reasons. I agree with the gang, it is relaxation for the mind, finding peace in yourself. Its worth researching & find what works fo you. It's like sobriety, it doesn't happen overnight. Another positive life journey.

Kgirl,,, How do you think you did on your test? I get how you think about sobriety right now. If your like me, 1 drink is 1 drink my over my limit. I look at it as a gift to realize that now. It took me alot of beatings to get there. Thats why we are here, so you don't have to. Hope the flooding isn't bad.

Elle,,, Happy early Bday. What a great birthday present for your girls to take you out & spoil you. There must be a reason for that? It is a gift to me to spend a day with my kids. If you feel the itch, Look around and be grateful. Enjoy the day.

Neverthought,,, I like the idea about trying to follow up with MIA A-team, I've thought about that before. I know the intentions are noble, but not sure it is possible? I know when I joined a class before, I just disappeared back into the hell & didn't come back here for awhile,,,guilt. I can say now it was stupid. what do we do? Alcoholism is a killer.

MrP,,, It's funny how humans take a simple amazingly positive message of love and compassion, and turn it into a reason to Idolize, Fear, hate & war against each other. Something I've always had a hard time with. The one thing I like about buddha's teachings is it wasn't about him & to not follow him. Buddhism isn't really a religion, humans turned it into one. The funny thing is most people think the big fat guy in so many statues is buddha. Its Not.

Well everyone hope I didnt put you to sleep with my ramblings. Have a great day & be good to you.. Thank you A-Team