Thread: I'm giving up
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 05:14 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
mick3580

Originally Posted by YoungHyde25 View Post
So I go to get my driving records from the DMV for my ADSAP, and the papers say my license is suspended for a YEAR instead of 6 months. I figure thsi must be some mistake so I contact the DMV hotline and they say it's correct. So that means I can't move like I planned too, I recently quit my job too and I was saving up to buy a car in January, but nope, looks like that's not going to happen. I asked if my 1st suspension for not blowing would credit my 2nd suspension. I mean I understand I deserve punishment but they didn't have to put the 2 suspensions together like that, and I didnt even know. So here I sit drinking a bottle of wine, I really do believe I was put on this earth to suffer. I have social anxiety and have been horrible with women my entire life, I was planning on asking one of my crushes out in a few months, but now I can't. I was planning to move out my moms house too, but now I can't. I can't seem to find a job I like. I'm seriously considering suicide right now. I can't be without a car for that long. The buses down here are horrible and my mom can't keep driving me to work. That's not fair to her. I really see no point in being sober, I have nothing waiting for me on the other side, No friends, no girlfriend, can't seem to find a job I like, college dropout, credit score is horrible. I'm thankful for all the support I got on here, but my life was never going anywhere. There's no point in being sober if you're life is just going to suck when you become sober.
Most of us have felt that level of hopelessness, and worse. Most of us have problems as severe as that that don't go away by just not drinking and use our will power to live our lives.

Most of us needs to do something drastic other than just putting the drink down in order for things to improve. When I stopped drinking, things got worse until I found a solution that has gradually relieved problems.