Thread: I'm giving up
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 01:58 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
2muchpain

Originally Posted by YoungHyde25 View Post
Yeah, but who cares about my life? I really see no reason to be here, my life does nothing to contribute any good to anyone. I have no friends, no close relationships, no nothing. I'm simply here, it's been that way for a long time.
I think everyone has value and it's not dependent on external things. Sure, having friends, a good job, etc., adds to someone's quality of life, but not having those things doesn't diminish the true value of a person. I believe everybody is born with a purpose. We are all here for a reason and I think everything happens for a reason. All the things going on with you, as terrible as they are, are leading you to whatever purpose you have in the future. I've had some pretty bad things happen in my life, and almost took my life several times because of it, so I'm speaking from experience. Turned out all those bad things led me to a better place. It might be helpful if you could focus on what you do have as little as it might seem right now, and what you can do to make things a productive as you can. This time next year, you'll be happy you did. John