View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 07:03 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  
Bobbieka

That sounds awesome, Phoenix. I've prepared them 13th's way. I hope your day is going well.

Hey 13. Worthy. Nothing to prove here. Only one you're trying to show you are worthy is you. We already know you're awesome.

Pelagic-Hey! That colonoscopy prep sucks! I'm pretty sure vodka does not qualify and I am also pretty sure that would make you very miserable. Just saying.

Mish - Welcome back. Men suck. (no offense guys). Hugs to you.

Samantha- Well good morning. Hope you had a great birthday yesterday. Enjoy this day as well.

Applekat - Don't you just want to bang their little heads together sometimes and say, "stop it!" It gets better. I promise.

Kiki- hello there. Hope you get to sleep in after the out of town tournament. Those always wore me out.

MITA- how's the house selling going?

Casey-Hope you are enjoying Austin. It definitely is one of my favorite cities.

Purple- Well done. Weekends are tough. Glad you are back to your music. It's pretty much my lifeline as well.

PR- Have a great day! Hope you are getting into the Paleo diet painlessly. I've tried. It is too difficult preparing everyone else's food and maintaining my own diet. Good luck!

Lillian-Is your kitchen put back together yet? Unpacking boxes suck always. Enjoy your day.

Jemma - Hugs to you. We have all been there. I promise, it passes. Glad you came here.

Kayak - Glad you are finding good use to your downtime. Congratulations on your chip!

CH- Hope things aren't too crazy for you. I think my daughter is coming to your area next week for a concert. I'm excited for her to experience Chicago.

Hope everyone has a great day! Don't drink. It's dumb.