Old 09-15-2016, 06:57 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
kgirl41

Originally Posted by Elle126 View Post
Literally want to die right now gone into compulsive love addiction and obsession. Look at his wedding photos compare myself to her and am so lacking. Hate myself right now. What a waste of space. Daughter has friends round and they r drinking in kitchen. Av telling me to wait til they go to bed and clean up.
Have I told you I hate FB rant all those likes and messages from people he doesn't know.
Do people Change? Why do I try when rewards him X
Elle, let's not forget that FB is a highlight reel. It's not real life and doing this comparing thing is terrible for your soul!! In fact, part of my recovery plan is getting off of facebook. They are actually finding it causes depression because people make these comparisons and feel inadequate. You are YOU Elle, there is no other Elle out there and that is a beautiful thing. Try to put your ex in your past and move on with your life. You have no idea what the future holds for you and expending all this negative energy on him could be better spent working on your recovery. Try this, try to stay off facebook for 24 hours. Do something nice for yourself, get a pedicure, or take a hot bubble bath. Go for a walk. Look for the beauty all around you its everywhere. After the break from FB, reflect on how you feel. I bet you will find you feel so much better without all that negativity.

Aint nobody got time for that!!

And stay here with us so we can build you up. You deserve it