Old 09-15-2016, 05:41 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Elicia08

Elle, dear, why are you even torturing yourself by looking at that crap? You do not pale in comparison and you are not a waste of space. And honestly, you have no idea what kind of skeletons she has in her closet or what their relationship is really like now or what it will be in the future. Focus on YOU!! You are doing a brave, wonderful thing for yourself by giving up the booze. Everything will keep getting better if you can stay off of it. Hang in there, sweetie!!

Bexxed--I love what you write and will definitely have to check out your thread. Can't respond to everything now because I'm on my phone but I will try in the morning....

SuperSexyGirl--lol. That's a good name!! Don't beat yourself up. The alcohol has already done that for you. So just like you said--have a hot bath, a bite to eat, and some good sleep. Then post to us in the morning and let us know how much better you feel.

Everyone!!--I love this thread. Love it, love it, love it. Want to write more but I'm pooped. Just got back from a sober dinner with friends and now I've a date with my stretchy pants, my couch, and my Netflix. And some snuggles with my pooch. Have a busy weekend planned with family but I will check in periodically. Keep on keepin on, peeps!!

Xoxo,
Eli