View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 07:15 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
teedee

On 10th of sep 2016 saturday. I was celebrating my bday with a guy that i liked very much. He was so nice and we were having a good time i had couple of drinks and didnt realize when it started to take affect. My head started spinning i don't remember much what was goin on apart from me lying and making up stories about me going through depression. How i made many attempts to kill myself and survived. I had told him i was dying if i am not mistaken and i think i must have mentioned about my ex bf which i don't remember since he said i cannot start anything new with you if you cannot get over your ex bf.
All i remember is the guy was so scared and thought i was some psycho crazy person and wanted to take me home. He thought i was going to kill myself at his place i guess and that he would need to take me to the hospital since i was crying a lot. I really don't understand why i would say such a stupid thing. I would never ever think of committing suicide nor am i dying. I made such a big mistake of consuming 4 cups of vodka with orange juice that later made me talk a lot of crap which were all lies. I don't know what is on his mind at the moment but i know that nite everything was messed up.
I wish i could turn back times or hope he forget that incident. I also said i would make out with his friends which is nasty i would never do such a thing not even in my dreams.
I don't understand why all these wrong and negative things were coming out my mouth .
I wish he would understand that i am not crazy and that all the things i said were not true and things would get normal.