View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 05:41 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi all found this by accident.. we have moved.. left most of my life. photos and scrape books of my children and life before my hubby in a trash can.. he needs more space for his stuff.. most of my dishes for cooking got trashed I have to much stuff. I have 1 pair of shoes 3 pair of pants and 9 t shirts. 1 bra and 7 pair of underwear.. my life as my hubby puts it has to be down sized. we are getting all of his Dad's old tools and car repair stuff and old car that needs work... there goes what little kitchen I had and place in the garage for the working car.. I am so sad.. why after 26 years does he hate me so much.. It has gotten to be life with my Dad be careful what you say what you think and what you do.. the egg shells are piling up// and I have no were to turn.. Ed has developed a huge black and blue spot on his right hip.. almost 4 inches across.. part of his right foot has a dark area and his right hand to forearm goes numb.. I am waiting for the next shoe to drop.... sorry all...Big Life changes.. I just am to old for any more...