View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 08:57 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  
Cauliflower

hi all, checking in.
Beeraholic! Congratulations on 10 months, keep going...it really does get easier. Everyone told me that in the beginning, and now at 1.5 ish years sober I can see exactly what they meant.

I have come down with the worst cold I've had in a long time. Not sure where I picked up the germ, but it sucks. Even though I'm sick, life does not slow down. Hockey tryouts are starting tomorrow for my son, and he is of course back in school.

My website / blog is up and running. It has nothing to do directly with sobriety, but it is a personal testimony to how positive my life is now that I am healthy. I will be trying to keep posting there often as it is tied to my business. I am hoping to get some real traffic and customers and business partners from there. It's not easy, I am no designer and not very techy. But, I am a creative person, so that was my strength behind it's creation.

Any tried and true cold remedies would be helpful! I've got ecchinacea and oil of oregano, tea with honey, and of course good old tried and trusted Tylenol Cold nighttime medication. I really hope I can sleep tonight, but my nose is so plugged I can't breath!

Hope to hear from you all soon!