Thread: 1 week!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 09:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mawapril

1 week!

It's been 1 week since i've drank or smoked cigs!

I didn't get crazy withdrawals but I basically have been eating whatever i want, which is a lot of pasta and chips... Anyone go carb crazy?

The feeling I have is strange. I feel so happy i'm bursting at the seams. Then I get hit with extreme irritability/anger, which never lasts too long.
Both these things then make me want to reach for a smoke or a drink cause the feelings are so intense. I don't of course.

I'm not sure I would be able to do this without my husband..... He's pulled me back to earth a couple times this past week.

I keep forgetting that i'm making a huge change in my life without the booze and cigs and then all of a sudden I remember what i have been doing and then it doesn't feel real, it doesn't feel like its possible. But at the same time it does feel possible and I get excited for it.

I don't know if any of that made sense. Basically I'm a jumble of emotions right now and don't know how to sort them in my head.

I just thought I would throw a post out to all of you and make this official. Thanks for all your inspiring posts and taking the time to read mine!