Old 09-05-2016, 12:46 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
anchoredbylove

Tomsteve- It's really tough, we've tried to sit down with his family, and it wasnt successful. I've tried to talk to them myself about my feelings on where i stand, they just yes me to death, tell me i'm wrong and then continue to do what theyre doing.

HappyPoppy, I've distanced myself from them now, and i'm trying to let life take its course. He's beginning to set boundaries and I hope the truth comes out eventually. His mother has been acting immature and avoiding talking to me and going straight to my boyfriend. I got upset but I let it go.

He's afraid if he speaks up they'll kick us out, I dont think thats the case at all. Because i think they're smart enough to know if I go, he goes as well as our daughter. After he's stable and comfortable with life, he'll eventually move out of the sober house and we'll get our own place. We talked the other night and i think the best decision is for him not to come back to a place that causes him so much stress and anxiety. While it is home for us, we'll create a new one elsewhere with a positive environment.