Thread: Justice?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 08:29 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Delizadee

I'm going through a lot of the same things. No communication, parental alienation, manipulation.
I'm so sorry about your birthday my friend and very big and happy birthday belatedly from me. I know the hurt of the missed phone calls. No phone call on my birthday. Nor mothers day. It frikken crushes me too.
It's making me cry just writing this.
So, I no longer have a birthday. I don't acknowledge mothers day and my kids birthdays were extremely hard for me.
I haven't seen my kids since the end of December last year.
It hurts a lot. As their father was never a support in their lives and made little effort to see them. I was mom and dad and supported them myself.
Blah. What does it matter? I put myself in this position and I'm very lucky to still have my youngest one with me.
I really feel your pain. I have a court date coming up too and I'm pushing for the supervised visitations to be lifted and have asked for set dates with supervised visits with my father. Just feels so f'ing ridiculous when I have a child in my care full time that I get jeked around with my visitation times and the rules set around it.
Frustration and despair. It's a daily battle.