View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 12:55 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by Delilah1 View Post
I have switched my primary care doctor because I didn't feel it was the right fit, and now I love my doctor. I have also requested second opinions of not satisfied with the diagnosis or lack of one. It is important that we advocate for ourselves when it comes to our health.
I agree with changing your doc if you have too. But a gripe of mine is i've had to change docs all because i got some new insurance plan at work and the doc i LIKE isnt on the new plan etc... Then its like oh here we go again gotta go try and find another doctor *Sigh*

it can be a drag is my point. then i end up thinking does this illness merit a doc visit.

Heck i went for chronic diariah once when i drank got sent home with immodium i was like i paid how much for this?

doc was right too!! immodium worked but geeeze ::Faceapalm::

another time i went cause I coudlnt hear out of my left ear got told to quit using qtips and use this ear cleaning stuff that i could get over the counter again it was liek REALLY It took an MD for this .

Sure in both cases thank god it was not something worse but when i've faced the 2 situations again i ddidnt bother with a doctor again.

this is me and yeah if my condtions persisted i woulda gone back.