View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 10:42 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
zjw

2muchpain I can see how self pity could be like that. I sometimes wonder with my mother if she thrives on her own misery. Theres probably some in this world that really do unknowingly tho I think? The thing is tho with my mom anyhow geeze iv'e known her all my life and i still sit here thinking I sometimes wonder. Its really a tough call to say someone thrives on self pity.

I could look at my moms life from another angle and say here is the most selfless person i know she'd give you her last morsel of food and starve to death and life has done nothing but hand her one crap hand after another she could never ever catch a break. If i where to win the lotto i'd pay off her debts and set her up in an instent even if turned around and gave it all away and ruined her life She would at least have had some peace for sometime.

its hard to believe but there really are indeed some folks out there that have just been handed nothing but squat in this life.

That being said I know folks with way crummier lives then me and they are ions happier then i am so then i gotta wonder about myself.