View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 08:23 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Yours Truly

Did I say we were infallible? Heh. Well, maybe he thought he was.

It still sucks though. The world is so full of human tragedy. For whatever reason, his brain wasn't in a place where he was able to take care of himself. He was somebody's baby once. He was a brother and an uncle. He was my brother's best friend. My brother was the one who broke the news. I had pretty much put the dude out of my mind. I told my brother I never wanted to talk about him previous to that.

He was found crumpled on the floor in his mother's house. I told my brother that after I found out he died, I was immediately convinced that an inferno had been created just for him and that his soul dropped right through the floor and went straight to hell. I liked his Mom a lot. Really nice lady. She did have kind of a haunted look about her, but she had a peaceful aura. I can't imagine how she felt. I wondered what I would do if I were her. I thought I would just put a really cool rug in that spot.

But if it were me, it would probably just have Marilyn Manson on it or something. I don't know. In reality, I'd probably just want to crawl out of my skin. Really odd things started happening with me after I found out he died, and my mind just can't afford to go there. I just try to stay grounded in reality as much as possible.