Old 08-24-2016, 07:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ainslie

Secular Recovery Programs & other useful information

Hello

I recently was discharged from a 28 day stay in rehab. I was there for meth, alcohol and marijuana. I have managed to abstain from alcohol and meth but have relapsed on Marijuana. It has been my drug of choice for 21 years (im 35). Im looking for links to each and every alternate approach to addiction and recovery from addiction that has information available online. I hope the readers of this subforum can assist particularly with links to resources apart from SMART and RR. They are the only alternatives to 12 step ideology that I know of. Links to online forums like this are appreciated too. Or anything youve picked up along the way - a poem about recovery, a strange method that worked for only one person, or even just an overview of what works for you if you dont subscribe to just one model of addiction and one program for recovery. With this information I hope to build up enough knowledge to create my own relapse prevention and recovery guide from the ideas and methods that I think will serve me. Also ill be able to forward the available master resources to those that I know who are solely reliant on 12 step meetings and stepwork, that have trouble maintaining abstinence.

TIA

Ainslie