View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 10:57 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Yours Truly

Well, I'm not too proud to swallow my pride and issue apologize, and so I have to Ann. I also apologize to most everyone else who was offended. As always, I am extremely gracious and grateful toward each and every person who has contributed to this thread. I knew who I was reaching out to when I started this thread, and if I wasn't seeking diverse opinions I never would have asked.

Sometimes when I am angry I deflect from the real issues that I am bothered by and express that emotion in unconstructive ways.

At times I have covered up my emotions in an effort to conceal when I most need input. I am not unaware that I am an extremely poor communicator in ways that matter. As much as my heart is in the right place, I question very strongly whether I am cognitively prepared to maintain peaceful communications with people on any level and I am very isolated other than short shopping trips, doctor visits and brief therapy. Since I moved to my current location 6 years ago I haven't turned on the TV once, not even to watch local news. I have literally lived as a hermit for the past 6 years and haven't posted anywhere. So I'm very disconnected. "Off the hook", so to speak.

Perhaps I should just read the threads here and work with my therapist for a while.

I thought I would honestly express those thoughts.

P.S. I also wanted to mention that a lot of the details that I have disclosed in this thread have been changed for privacy reasons. That's just how I am.