Old 08-20-2016, 01:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
zjw

well i guess my dad and his wife now know

My dads wifes kid narrowly escaped a DUI he was drunk wrecked the car but for some reason the cops are going easy on him and letting it slide but are gonna nail him with other charges.

Now mind you I've watched this kid (he's like 27 or something now) drink and drug for years but specifically drinking I watched him drink at the last family gathering and was like oh geeze i mean its not my place to judge but all the tell tale signs where there. But ya know i gotta bite my tongue.

well my wife mentions that i go to AA and if he wants to go with me sometime.

i dont mind if he goes with me. I dont mind if he knows I think he knows i had an issue . I'm just annoyed now that my dad and his wife now know its like ugg come on *sigh*.

she says she tried to water it down but you cant just water down something like this etc..

I guess I mainly dont wanna face it with my father and his wife. My wife said oh it is what its and you did what you did no need to hang your head in shame over it you've been sober over 5 years rarara. Shes right i jsut dont wanna deal with it.

I'm also sorta mad she said something without talking to me about it first too *sigh*.