View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 11:21 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Yours Truly

Speaking of "I's" and "me's" (and being too lazy to go to Grammar Girl to find out if the punctuation is correct), I want to apologize for all the I's and me's used in this thread.

I haven't taken the time to ask what brings anyone else here, and I haven't gone to explore anyone else's profile (the latter because I really feel like it's kind of a private thing and it even feels like being nosy).

But, there's also that fear of getting too close thing, too, and not wanting to wear out my welcome or make a pest of myself.

So, just know that my lack of reciprocity isn't for a lack of concern, curiosity, interest or even love. I have more than an inkling why Ann is here and what she shares. We're not on the same page spiritually and I imagine I'm not a very healthy person for her. Probably energy draining. And, I don't even know about poor Ring or anyone else. I feel so selfish. I'm sorry.

Being here has already brought about a lot of changes in the way I think, speak, and my overall attitude (even if I still have to check myself) and I'm very grateful for that. I hope to pay it forward sometime. . . .