Thread: Justice?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 12:22 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Loekken

Originally Posted by zjw View Post
I think at some point tho you gotta gain your confidence back and put your foot down and quit apologizing for your actions as it makes you look week and makes you a target for manipulation and so on. You apologized for it its in the past you can totally move forward and move on and if others still think your a piece of garbage drunk thats there dang problem and theres to deal with. they can wish for more apologies all day long but again at some point you should be done with that aspect of your recovery.

I dont wanna ruffle any feathers but i rpobably spend the first year or to thinking about all the darn mistakes i made and all that was wrong with me. and there was indeed tons wrong with me and tons for me to work on still is. But at some point i thought I am the way that i am deal with it people. That doesnt mean i'm not gonna try and continue to improve and so on but i'm not gonna allow others to make me feel like i'm less then just becasue i 've made some mistakes or i got some personality flaws that need fixing. cause really at the end of the day no ones perfect.

Its annoyign tho when people use your shortcomings to try and gain the upperhand in relations.

Dunno i've read your posts from the begining i think and you seem like a decent person just doing what ya gotta do to straighten out things and get on the right track nothing wrong with that at all its commendable.

your problem is drinking etc.. someone elses might be something else etc.. no ones perfect. your not less then because of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk82j1jQw_8

dont let people beat you up over your past etc.. you've done good stand strong move forward is what i'm trying to say.
The bolded part... and people do that, all the time...