Thread: Justice?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 03:15 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
skipper123

I have two girls, nine and 15 they do not like going to their fathers but its because he is a very difficult person to be around. Explosive and anger issues. My oldest feels very strongly about not seeing him and I think my youngest is just influenced by her. With that said, I want my girls to have a relationship with him because I believe girls need their fathers unless abuse is happening . If you could talk to your ex and tell her how important it is for your girls to grow up knowing and spending time with their father maybe she would see the light.. If she does not agree than I would consider legal action. The girls need to know that they are worth fighting for. You might want to mention to her that once they turn 18 and are free to make their own decisions the truth will come out and they will know that she lied to them and blocked them from seeing you. Once they realize this they may never forgive her. I have seen this happen. I hope things work out for you . Raising children is the hardest job ever!!!