View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 08:56 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Yours Truly

Originally Posted by letitend View Post
There is a website to talk to others going thru personality disorders. I am not sure if I can put a website link in a post? If you Google search BPD Family, it should pop up . It helped me understand alot of things about myself and the people I have selected and have been raised by.
Hi Letitend. Thanks so much for your post. As far as I know my Dad isn't borderline. I wish! I have also heard of another website via Amazon book reviews called "Out of the Fog" for families of those with personality disorders, but I like this website. There's Friends and Family of Alcoholics, Friends and Family of Substance Abusers, 12-Step Support for Friends and Family, Secular Connections for Friends and Family, and now *NEW!* Family Members of Addicts and Alcoholics, which seems kind of excessive to me. . . .wish it was just for co-dependents instead. Ah, well. These forums are for families and friends of addicts after all. How about a forum for previous and/or current addicts who are co-dependent? That would make really good sense. I just wish the plain old co-dependency forum was still here. It was very active. But, um. . . .I appreciate the suggestion, and no doubt someone else will benefit from it. Thanks for taking the time to post!

:-)