Old 08-09-2016, 07:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lightning Bug
A Smart Bug is a Sober Bug!

Very excited to join you here... and I found a meeting by my work!

Hi everyone!

I am new to Smart Recovery and have now clocked my personal best in time spent reading about a Recovery program! They should have an Olympic sport for that. If I added cartwheels after reading each passage I would totally place.

I am happy to be here in the secular forum. I look forward to getting to know you and learn from your experiences.

So, there is a Wednesday night meeting near my workplace! I can't wait to go. What can I expect from the meeting?

A little about me... I go by Bug around SR (my username before a relapse was Lightning Bug, I can't remember the password so I am trying to recover that account). Name is Laura. I stopped drinking April 26th, relapsed June 27th, (dry drunk syndrome) and spent the month of July in rehab. I rejoined the real world in early August, but haven't gone back to work yet. That will be August 15th. It was tough coming back home. I am trying desperately to find the peace and security I felt in rehab. I am 100% certified grain fed ADHD and need structure and self discipline in order to succeed in anything. I am determined to succeed in sobriety.

That is me! I am keeping a journal on the newcomer's board if anyone would like the whole story.

Glad to be here!