View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 04:24 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Originally Posted by sleepie View Post
Been to the Dr a million times for other female issues and 2 full check ups in 9 months, nobody brought it up but I do have other non related female issues. Also not old enough.
Any concerns like this should always be brought up with your doctor. The best you'll get here are people who have had like experiences which may or may not have anything to do with what your issue is.

You said "nobody brought it up" above. Did you bring it up? Are you honest with your doctor about your alcohol use and the fact that you've quit?

Keeping in mind what I said about these only being similar experiences I will offer you this, What you are describing is exactly how I feel when I get a hot flash OR when I try to exercise or exert myself without proper eating. Your description is exact.

Hormonal changes are also not isolated to older women. You don't have any true idea of how alcohol has affected your body.

Not eating properly and going out into the heat or exercising can create a drop in blood sugar.

Both can create what you're feeling.

As far as being too young I don't know how old you are but perimenopause could start in your early 30s, maybe sooner because of the alcohol use.

No one will know for sure but your doctor and you need to be brutally honest when it comes to your alcohol history.