Old 08-03-2016, 12:53 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hey Hey TB! It's good to see you!

Yeah the old teeth are coming out! It's way past time! I've really dreaded it, but I'm tired of the pain and infections! Welcome to what can happen when you do drugs, drink alcohol, smoke and drink sugar drinks! Ugh! At least it isn't costing me anything to get it done! That would be a pain on top of pain!

So what did you think about Jethro's shop being built? Gonna be nice when it's all done and everything is put in it! We already have everything going in it! Just gotta get the wall and roof put on it! Then Jethro will do the wiring and plumbing! He's like a little boy getting his first bike! LOL I'll be happy to get him moved out of the living room! Can't get a damned thing done in the house anymore! ARGH!

I've been talking a lot with chicken PPL! Really enjoying the conversations! The old man Marvin isn't doing too well in this heat! So I keep him inside until an hour before dark. Then I let him out to visit the two girls! They're young'uns compared to Marvin's 6 years of age!

So what have you been up to? You've been too quite! Are you going to have knee surgery?

Well I better get busy cleaning! Mom's coming later today!

TOD