Thread: Mixed messages?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 07:22 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
soinlove
Soinlove

Hello all, it's been another week since I posted last... & some changes have taken place. First for myself & kids, I have finalized details to move & start anew a bit: another counseling session, time spent with family & friends (I realized how many wonderful people I have in my life, in addition to my ABF). I have been broken,& have survived..& feel much stronger & more independent than just a few short weeks ago.
That all being said, things have also changed with and for my ABF ... He had an " a ha" moment in the past week or so it seems... That day he came & saw me at work & told me he was stopping..& as of today that has held true.. Some of you may say, it's only been 10 days.. Yes it has, but his attitude has changed, his view of where I fit in& what he wants has now too. He's had some very low moments from what we've discussed..& I wasn't there to hold him up this time..& it scared him, he wants me in his life& I want him in mine. We are both willing to work on things within ourselves but also want to work on us..& see how things go...
I talk to him every day, I love & respect him..& am looking forward to spending the next few days with him...& to him helping us move along side my family and friends, to working on us but also on ourselves while not living together this time.
Am I taking a chance? Yes. May I get my heart broken? Yes, but every person in a relationship does.
I feel like he & I and the potential we have together is worth it.,. Please wish me luck and pray for us too