View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 03:57 AM
  # 208 (permalink)  
Steely

Have just finished reading your posts Blacky and so much material a hurried response will not do them justice, and I am so very tired. Aftermath.

I am having lunch tomorrow with the woman for whom I bought the "get well" bracelet, above. Then, Friday I have to have a test done which requires a general anaesthetic, and which always fills me with fear, so If I don't get back you'll know
I AM DEAD. So you won't be alone, no s..t.

I cannot delete the VC boy being shot. As in one of my earlier posts find that doing so deletes them/him from my memory and I refuse to forget that boy. Don't want to erase them, and it doesn't do my head in, they deserve memory.

I keep him alive by remembering him, making me more committed to the idea of peace and an end to such atrocity. I keep him alive because he would want that, and his death not in vain.

That's all we have when someone dies...their memory and he died as an innocent boy. The VC were the people, not some dirty pinko commie rats.

I have response to your nuke suggestion of the North but that can wait. Am now going to try follow your instructions on posting a video properly. Wish me luck.

The song is called "Sacco & Vanzetti", by Woody Guthrie. Two men wrongfully executed in 1927 on trumped up charges of robbery, but in reality because they were Left Wing. Simple and intelligent working men.

Yes, the deal is no alcohol, opiates or pills, and the way I am trying to run my own personal struggle. It's an exercise in futility Blacky, but I know you know that already.

Well, here we go...."Sacco & Vanzetti"......they were American as you would probably know.