Thread: Suicidal again?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 11:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Corse

Suicidal again?

Hey guys, I'm gonna keep it short.

I've started becoming suicidal again this past week after a few months. I feel very ashamed to talk about this. I keep thinking about death and how it's so easy to die and theres a way out from all this. Just jump out of my apartment of 12 floors and i'd die immediately? . My attempts at quitting cold turkey worked for awhile but now I'm back to drinking. However i don't think that alcohol is the problem now. I just feel depressed again like i did last year . I REALLY want to die right now, maybe its just going to be like this for a couple of weeks. I thought of going to a therapist or something but i figured they would just throw me in a mental institute for a couple of weeks for being suicidal and give me a bunch of meds. Why is it that i am only 18 years old and i feel like ******* ****. I see other people my age having a hell of a time partying and everything, but i just can't do that anymore. I want to be left alone all the time and i don't really like going out to meet family or friends. **** like this has been going on for years now but i don't see this getting any better?