View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 11:56 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  
ben83

Morning everyone day 77 here. Been binge watching the first 7 episodes of preacher. Pretty funny TV show if anyone got time to watch it. Popped in the pub for a coke on the way home from work yesterday and the new bar maid said. "So how come you only ever drink coke ?" I just laughed the guy next to me just laughed patted me on the back and went out for a cigarette. she never got an answer but could see it wasn't a subject she should press further. It was nice though to meet someone who doesn't know anything about my drinking for a change. Weekend is here again and my son is sick on his first day of school holidays. Poor kid.
Have fun guys and happy Saturday.

Don't want to turn the TV on the news isn't very uplifting from what I gathered yesterday. Why do people Insist on killing each other for silly reasons. It makes no sense to me. Like a bunch of adults going round killing you because you don't believe in the same santa clause as them. totally stupid this is 2016 and people are acting no better than when we burned innocent people for being witches. This is why I have no higher power. If there was one is this what he would want ? If so when I meet him I'm gonna kick his ass !