View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 01:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jimmyc

Taken the step - Now or never.

Morning people,

I had been on a terrible binge the past couple weeks, drinking around 40 units a day, and on tuesday/weds (no sleep) I got through around 55. Some bad things happened. It now has to stop.

I haven't drank since wednesday, nothing at all. The initial hangover was absolutely horrific, I was uncontrollably shaking, constantly throwing up, and was like it the next day/night.

Withdrawals (I assume) were bad for the peroid up until saturday, where they've started to settle down a bit. Feeling physically a lot better, however my head is absolutely attacking me, doesn't seem happy that there's no numb sauce coming in any more.

Since wednesday i've had around 6hrs of sleep (if you can even call it that). My mind will not switch off at all. I have such bad anxiety at the moment and it is making me physically sick sometimes. Did anybody else get this initially? Sleepless nights and 'anxiety attacks'? I'm pretty sound through the day, it's toward (and throughout) the night where s*** hits the fan mentally.