View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 01:49 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
bronzie

Originally Posted by jphendrix83 View Post
Thank ya'll for all the prayers, but he lost his battle yesterday! He had to much brain damage, and the doctors said he was brain dead, and that there was nothing else they could do!!!! R.I.P. Hudson! I remember just a couple days before he got sick, him seeing me and his eyes lighting up and he put out his arms and ran to me and I picked him up and he gave me a great big hug!!!! If ya'll could please pray for his mother Sammie that she makes it through this ok. She has 3 older kids that need her to, and I'm worried that she will start drinking really hard again after this, to tell you the truth I can't blame her, because if I were in her shoes I would, and right now it's very hard for me not to. Here he is
I read your post the other day when he was in the hospital. I have a young child and worked with children this age, and this just brought tears to my eyes! I am so sorry for your family's loss! Some things just cannot ever make sense and I know it hurts a lot right now, but y'all will always have the memories of his sweet face and personality, and all the love he brought to your family. I am so so sorry. Stay strong for him!