View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 09:40 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Incontrol15

Nice win SG. Sounds like a good time!

Had a WT__ moment last night.

I was doing my 30 day fitness challange in the living room. I was jumping, pushing, squeezing, pulling, yanking.... Looked very much like a good session with the GF.

My dog started getting interested in what I was doing. She barked at me like she does when I wrestle with kids. Well, I was doing push ups and next thing you know she's pushing her nose into my butt. Yes.. Pushing her nose INTO my butt. We're way past the point of smelling my butt. Which, I wouldn't blame her for as by this point, I was sweating some serious manhood.

Then the real WT__ moment came... She was humping me! She... As in girl... Was humping me.

"What the fudge! " I yell at her. She just walked away like she was in trouble with her head down, looking at me through her peripheral. She sat in an awkward position which appeared as though she was pressing her_____ into the floor.

Now I was feeling bad. She's all hot and bothered. I guess I couldn't blame her. After all, I must have been emitting some serious manhood essence.