Old 06-18-2016, 03:17 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
zjw

sleepie you win some and you loose some no big deal thats just how life is tommorrow is another day you can take another crack at it then but in the mean time enjoy the rest of the day anyway you can.

yeah cow I got months and months with no coffee or something then ONE Bad night and i have a cup next ya know i'm having a cup daily for 3 months or something ::Facepalm::

Now I try to keep it civil if i do it now. Back in my drinking days I started each day with at least a POT of coffee to perk me up out of a hangover.

But I do notice typically if i'm getting adequate sleep I feel a zillion itmes better then i do if i do even just 1 cup of coffee daily. I guess it burns out my adrenals or soemthing and sucks the life out of me over time. That being said I'm not really a FIRED UP AND READY TO GO kinda person so I do kinda enjoy the kick in the butt that coffee can provide so once in a while i have a cup just for that even and get hooked again!!

Chocolate.... .thats another story. I cant have a banana or date smoothie with out some chocolate!! but i dont use like milk chocolate i just use coco powder there is enough sugar in dates as it is no need to add sugar.

Another good one is toast with raspberry jam and a little dusting of coco powder Or A pile of raspberries with like 20 dates in a smoothie with a teaspoon or 2 of coco powder!!!

all fat free and vegan too . Ok i confessed my sins forgive me please HAHAH.