View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 06:41 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
zjw

archeleus it can stink. I had and sitll have stuggles intereacting with other people. I'd swear it said gullible idiot on my forhead because everyone just automatically assumed that when intereacting with me and took that stance. As an adult i swear i've been treaded like a child so many times as an adult by other adults because they talk down to me condscendingly etc.. and so on.

Like you said no one taught me how to live. no one taught me how to intereact and such. I was denyed that propert growth as a child with overbearing abusive parents.

So when i got sober it was liek a wtf fest. with many of the same feelings you got going on.

Ya know at a year sober i felt like a lost puppy. i struggled to intereact everyone kept shitting on me. I didnt know what direction i was headed in or gonna head in. I was scared. But it was also exciting knowing that while i didint know what direction i was headed in the fact that i could head in any direction i wanted and expiereience life free from addiction and what others thought of me etc..

It'll get easier. I agree with everyone else stay out of the bars. it was easy for me i was never into going otu with co workers anywhere let alone a bar so it was simple in my case. besides bars are too expensive anyhow.