View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 05:42 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
zjw

yeah lots of people are rediculously manipulative and concerned about there own self serving agendas. And many of them do not even realize it becuase they believe there own dillusional BS as well.

Not much you can do about it but it sure is a shocking thing to discover about others. I mean I new it was bad but then when i sobered up I think I realized it was probably far worse then I realized or maybe i drank all those years to come with the hard reality of thise world I dunno.

Its sad tho. The good news is there nonsense is there problem not ours we dont have to allow it to be our problem we can hopefully catch on to there nonsense early enough that we dont get stung and can just walk the other way and not associate with these types. hopefully anyhow.

I remember my step father I used to say he'd show you a cloud witha nice silver lining get you to jump in eagerly then he'd devour you and it was living hell inside. It all started out as a for your benefit thing he'd have you thinking this would be great in the end it was only about serving his own selfish agenda. Every single time he'd manipulate you and get to to fall for it. And the thing is I dont think eh saw anythign wrong with what he was doing or even realized he was doing it!! If it didnt work out for me or i didnt like it he'd have me thinking it was all my fault that it didnt go so well and that ti was my problem. This would always leave me walking away feeling beaten and worthless yet again etc...

i swear its all a game to some folks a sick twisted one at that.