View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 05:19 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  
Ultramarathoner

Ankle is good all. I'm behind on my training but things will be fine.

On other news, I put on a bathing suit and took a shower with my 5 year old girl. I usually bath her from outside the tub but went "all in" the other day.

My wife and I had some small shampoo, lotion, and conditioner left from a trip. One bottle was called "Nourishing Lavander Milk". I liberally used it on my daughters hair, finished the shower, and put her to bed.

The next morning my wife commented on how greasy my daughter's hair looked. Apparently, the "Nourishing" part of the product name refers to its intent as body lotion, not hair conditioner.

I then told my wife that since it didn't seem to be doing a good job anyway- I used the normal conditioner following the lotion debacle. Apparently, this action compounded the error by sealing in the lotion.

My wife told the school teachers that morning since she felt the need to explain the condition of your daughter's hair.

Now, had I still been drinking I'd have an excuse for using hand and body lotion to condition my daughters hair. . . But it wouldn't have been nearly as comical.